- On anything!
- Dip strawberries.
- Drizzle on ice cream or gelato.
- Salad dressing-mix with our Blood Orange EVOO on baby greens, pears, feta, chicken, and toasted walnuts.
- Amazing steak when mixed with our Garlic EVOO.
- Chicken - baked or grilled.
- Roasted Brussels sprouts.
- The Invisible Salad Dressing - if your salad contains ingredients that take on color.
- No brown residue. Does not stain or discolor any dish.
- Yummy on grilled peaches and pears.
- Fabulous on fish/shrimp/scallops when mixed with our Lemon EVOO.
- Mix with our Blood Orange EVOO for an out of this world salmon.
- Toss with quinoa.
- Combine with our Lemon EVOO over spinach salad with strawberries and toasted pecans and goat cheese.
- Drizzle on Greek yogurt and top with granola.
- Great on ice cream or gelato with fresh berries. You can even add a touch of our Chocolate Balsamic as a game changer.
- Drizzle on various fruits and gently toss for a fabulous fruit salad.
- Mix with our Blood Orange EVOO as a marinade for pork chops or pork tenderloin.
- Balsamic glazed meatballs.
- Bacon wrapped chicken tenders with a raspberry drizzle.
VANILLA FIG BALSAMIC (RICHEST)
- Braise beef, lamb, or pork.
- Fabulous to marinate game such as venison, bison, or elk.
- Bison or venison burgers topped with warmed feta cheese.
- Hearty soups like pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Goat cheese & spinach arugula salad.
- Caramelized onions.
- Delicious on baked brie, Camembert, and hard cheese plates.
- Roasted root vegetables.
- Mexican molé
- Use to enhance any tomato based sauce.
- Fruit kabobs
- Angel food cake with berries and whip.
- Excellent salad dressing when mixed with Blood Orange EVOO.
MIXED BERRY BALSAMIC
- Mix with our Lemon EVOO on a spring mix salad with chopped apples and toasted almonds.
- Any salad with fruit.
- Marinade for pork.
- All the naughty things: ice cream, cheesecake, & gelato.
- Fruit crêpes.
- Combine with our Blood Orange EVOO as a glaze for duck breast.
- Toss in pasta with salt & pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Spaghetti squash
- Spiralized zucchini
- Watermelon/Goat cheese salad
- Delightful on watermelon and goat cheese salad.
- Use with lemon juice and sea salt on salad or grilled veggies.
- Artisan pizza
- Mix with our Traditional Balsamic for a perfect caprese salad.
- Mix with crack pepper or Italian seasoning for a bread dipper.
BLOOD ORANGE EVOO
- Great on anything that flies! Duck, pheasant, & quail.
- Serve with orange chicken for a Polynesian flair.
- Bake with it. Add to brownies, cake, muffins, and waffles. Replace ½ of the required oil with our Blood Orange EVOO and the remaining with whatever you would normally use.
- Marinate salmon and then finish with our White Balsamic.
- Drizzle on sweet potatoes instead of butter.
- Baked squash.
- Add to mashed potatoes and lose the butter.
- Brush on French bread and toast for quick garlic bread.
- Infuse croutons.
- Grilled asparagus
- Marinate redfish on the half-shell, catfish, trout, or shrimp.
- Saute shrimp and make pasta salad. Mix with traditional balsamic for the dressing.
- Toss with angel hair pasta, capers and scallops or shrimp.
- Add to anything you want to spice up a little.
- Fried or scrambled eggs
- Grilled shrimp
- Chicken or steak and veggie kabobs.
- Mixed with mayo or cream cheese for wraps, sandwiches or dips.
- Marinate flank steak for fajitas. Then sauté peppers and onions and add a bit to the sour cream.
- Sauté your vegetables for any dish to infuse the whole pot with flavor.
- Great marinade or finishing oil for fish and shrimp.
- Lemon chicken
- Sauté with garlic and spinach and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Poppy seed muffins & pound cake.
- Add a little to your water when steaming any variety of squash.
- Roasted asparagus or eggplant topped with Parmesan.
- Stir fry broccoli or cauliflower.
- Greek kale salad
- Great at the grill!
- Roast potatoes and vegetables.
- Chicken, lamb, or pork.
- Toast points
- Rosemary mashed potatoes