Balsamic Glazed Cajun Chicken Breast
• 3 T Everyday Gourmets Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 T Everyday Gourmets Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Everyday Gourmets Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
• 1 T of your favorite Cajun seasoning
• 1 t onion powder
• 1 t garlic powder
• ½ t cayenne pepper
• ½ t black pepper
• 1 t paprika
• 1 t dried thyme
• 4 bone-in, skinless chicken breast
• Wash chicken and pat dry. Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
• Wisk together the Everyday Gourmets garlic and Everyday Gourmets Meyer lemon extra virgin olive oils.
• Coat chicken breast thoroughly and set aside.
• Mix together all dry ingredients.
• Rub dry mixture on each chicken breast until well coated.
• Cover and refrigerate to marinate.
(The longer the better. I marinate mine overnight.)
• Bake at 375 ° covered 20 minutes, uncovered 20-30 minutes until internal temp of 165° is reached.
• Drizzle with Everyday Gourmets Traditional Balsamic vinegar and baste with a silicone basting brush during the last ten minutes of cooking time.